Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy Busy!

Orders out the wazoo! 3 this week! Things are starting to move :D

The first was for 6 for a friend's, friend's birthday. Chocolate with orange cream cheese and chocolate cherry filled with Godiva white chocolate liqueur buttercream; apparently a delicious success.

The second was for 2 dozen miniatures for a wonderful lady. She lives in the same building as the restaurant I work in and it was her birthday today. I sort of half worked her party in the wine bar (I bartend), but was sent home early since the other bartender was also working incase things got crazy.
After being sweetly invited to join them for a drink, I sat down and enjoyed a beer.


Her order included chocolate with strawberry buttercream, all natural red velvet with cream cheese icing, coconut with lime buttercream and lemon with blueberry cream cheese icing. I had a lot of fun with this order!

Now the third is for Saturday, which I believe is for a first anniversary. My services were enlisted after a local bakery that just opened up disappointed her by some expensive, not-so-special cupcakes for her last party. I'm going to do my best to wow her with some fancy little concoctions for a much cheaper price.

I'm LOVING the direction things are going in! I also have another order for a wedding shower in August, including cookies, a cheesecake and maybe a pie. YUMMY!

Best. Job. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment