Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Order Up!

I had another order! Yay! This time it was for 5 dozen mini assorted cupcakes. I decided to go for a couple old standby's and a few new ones; Chocolate Cherry Filled with Cinnamon Cream Cheese, Vanilla Brownie Surprise! with Buttercream, Lemon with Blueberry Cream Cheese, Raspberry Red Velvet with Cream Cheese and Vanilla Chai with Espresso Buttercream.
From what I hear they were a huge hit, which makes me oh so happy. I was a little pressed for time so I didn't get a chance to take pictures of all of them, but I got a few.

Lemon with Blueberry Cream Cheese, lemon zest and a blueberry to top!








Vanilla Chai with Espresso Buttercream dusted with cinnamon and the Raspberry Red Velvet in the back.





I have another order for 2 dozen regular cupcakes for a couple of chocolate lovers this Sunday! Things are starting to pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment